Sunday, September 17, 2006

Metroid Prime NOT to be a Nintendo Wii Launch title

In case you haven't heard, Nintendo has announced that they are not releasing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption as a launch title as previously stated. Prime 3 is scheduled to come out sometime next year, much to my personal dismay. I was very bummed to hear this, since I am a HUGE Metroid fan and have been waiting to play a new Metroid game for a long time. I was pleasanlty surprised to find out that Nintendo was planning to release it as a launch title and couldn't believe that they were releasing a new Zelda AND Metroid game at launch. Unfortunately, 'tis not true my friends! To tell you the honest truth, the reason why I was going to buy a Wii was to play Metroid. Now that there won't be a Metroid 'till next year, I won't be getting a Wii 'till next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home